Week 2 Emerging Practices in Online Assessment
* 3 new things I learned
- The importance of adapting my thinking about assessment so that I am able to change my assessment techniques in the classroom.
- How assessment should take into account what students already know and how they are able to expand their critical thinking with what they know
- Student Centered learning really does help make the teacher’s job easier.
* 2 things that interested me that I would like to learn more about
- Measurement as a tool to evaluation
- Why Reflective Activities are so important to teaching and learning
* 1 question I still have
- How to get the most out of student engagement with collaborative activities that are student centered?